Accurate & Clear Even in Noisy Environments
Dual microphone technology creates narrow directionality that focuses on the acoustics in front of the microphone and cancels unwanted noise from the sides and back.
Professional Studio-Quality Filtering
The triple-layer pop filter uses the same technology found in professional studio recording microphones to block unwanted but difficult-to-eliminate sounds such as breath and wind vibrations.
The RecMic II is easily configurable with third-party applications including web applications without having Olympus software running, and can be used as a USB keyboard for easy control simply by changing modes.
The housing and buttons on every RecMic II are made of antimicrobial coating material (ISO 22196). The “tolerance to alcohol” design allows for superior cleanability.
What’s in the box:
- Professional USB microphone
- Docking cradle
- Overall Frequency Response: – 200 – 9,000Hz
- Microphone Sensitivity – 39dBV
- Microphone Sensitivity Difference: Conference: 0dB, Dictation: -12dB, Voice Recognition: -18dB, Variable: -7 to -56.6dB
- Maximum Output – 350mW
- Microphone/Speaker diameter – 8mm/28mm
- Power Consumption (Current) – Standard mode: 278mA or less, Low power mode: 80mA or less
- Input Level – +86dBSPL (-48dBv)
- Operating System – Windows: Vista/7/8.1/10, Mac: Mac OS X 10.5~10.12
- RecMic Configuration Tool
- Cable Length – 2.5m
- Dimensions – 171mm x 43.2mm x 32mm
- Weight – 185g (including cable)