- Automatic, real-time background speech recognition with Dragon (Windows only)*
- Set up wireless networks and wirelessly transfer files – only if you are using the DS-9500
- Record, play, manage, and edit dictation files
- Configure Olympus professional dictaphones (Olympus DS-9500, Olympus DS-9000, DS-7000 & DS-3500) & USB microphones
- Supports direct recording using Olympus USB microphones – Olympus RM-4110S, Olympus RM4015P, Olympus RM-4010P & RM-4100S
- Supports hands free recording with Olympus professional dictaphones, using Olympus RS-31H foot pedal and Olympus CR-21 docking station
- Create default email subject lines and messages for files transferred by email
- Setup wizard guides you through device configuration process with ease
- Map several Dragon profiles with your Author ID*
- Configure multiple Author IDs for the same voice recorder
- Data security: four-digit PIN code grants access to your voice recorder, with 256-bit AES encryption protecting your dictations when being transferred
- Optional central administration via Olympus System Configuration Program**
*Dragon NaturallySpeaking must be purchased and installed separately.
**Olympus SCP licence must be purchased and installed separately.
This software is compatible with Microsoft Windows versions 10, 8, 7, and the corresponding Mac software (DSS Player Plus) is compatible with Mac OS X versions 10.10 – 10.13.
ODMS R7 supports virtual environment,and is compatible with Citrix XenDesktop as well as XenApp Published Desktop and XenApp Published Application. It also supports Terminal Services provided by Windows Server products, allowing this product to be used via the Terminal Services Client Virtual Driver