Pacific is an approved transcript supplier for the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal. Providing some of Australia’s leading legal transcription services, Pacific Transcription ensures an efficient and high quality service on behalf of VCAT.
You can obtain your VCAT transcript through Pacific Transcription by following this simple process.
1. Contact Pacific Transcription regarding our VCAT transcription services and we can help you arrange to have us as your approved supplier, creating a free and secure client account.
2. Submit a Request to Transcribe Proceedings with VCAT to initiate the process.
3. Pacific Transcription will then receive the audio and complete the transcript within your requested turnaround time.
4. The transcript will be fully sound checked and proofed by our Quality Assurance Team.
5. The final transcript will finally be uploaded to your secure client account for you to access at your convenience.
Have a Query?
Our Clients Include
Independent Liquor and Gaming Authority
Brisbane City Council
Legal Aid QLD and Legal Aid NSW
Jack Shand Chambers
Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal
Australian Federal Parliament
John S. Rickerby Company, California
Carton & Rudnick, New Jersey
Schwegman, Lundberg & Woessner, Minneapolis
Pacific Transcription adheres to the Australian National Privacy Principles and international equivalents.
Signed confidentiality agreements available upon request.
SSL encryption for all audio and documents sent via client login.