The latest release Philips SpeechMike Pro Premium LFH-3510 USB is a high speed USB 2.0 SpeechMike with slide switch execution.
What sets the latest release Philips SpeechMike Pro Premium series apart from their predecessors and competitors alike is the unprecedented sound quality and ease-of-use.
With a free-floating studio quality microphone and new grille design with larger speaker hole area for crisp and clear playback recording quality, the Philips SpeechMike Premium series has set a new standard in digital desktop dictation.
Forget the clunky dictaphone with its bulk and size; instead try a sleek, streamlined, ergonomically superior SpeechMike Premium Series. Combine a SpeechMike Premium with efficient SpeechExec Pro dictation software and you’ve got a high-performing, professionally superior, low maintenance, well-balanced digital desktop dictation solution that will be the envy of your colleagues.
The Philips SpeechMike Premium Series – LFH-3500, 3600, 3510 and 3610 – breakthrough dictation technologies for the discerning professional.
Like the rest of the Premium series SpeechMikes, the LFH-3510 has the following standard features and benefits:
- New microphone suspension for improved recording quality and accuracy
- A sophisticated pearl metal coloured frame
- Large speaker hole area for crisp and clear recording playback
- Self-cleaning stainless steel trackball for a lifetime of smooth operation
- Durable buttons guaranteeing unchanged tactile feeling over the lifetime of the SpeechMike
- High quality drop resistance with double wall thickness for robust and extended use
- Detachable cable for extended lifetime
- Versatile usability across most computer environments with the low power USB port demand
- Intuitive design and functionality for blind operation and control of PC applications with the clickable dynamic laser trackball and enhanced front keypad mechanism
- Integrated motion sensor to avoid unintended recordings
- Configurable scroll wheel function
- Built-in playback volume control for convenience
- Four programmable function keys to get the most out of your SpeechMike
- Greater flexibility for speech recognition commands through the NEW “instruction” button (only for button devices LFH-3500 and 3600)
- Versatile and backwards compatibility for continued seamless integration into established work environments, including Citrix
Outstanding speech recognition compatibility – including free-floating, decoupled microphone and polished cabinet and buttons which eliminate touch and click noises, improved noise cancelling effect, integrated pop filter, and highly optimised frequency response.
SpeechExec Pro Dictate Module (LFH-4400)
SpeechExec Pro Transcribe Module (LFH-4500)