- Motion sensor – The motion sensor mutes the microphone when not in use, facilitates clear speech recordings, and provides the perfect environment for accurate speech recognition results.
- The SpeechMike Premium Touch is the perfect partner for Nuance’s Dragon speech recognition software. I’m using the SpeechMike Premium Touch and Dragon Professional Individual software right now to dictate this product description.
- Philips have spent a lot of time designing and engineering the microphone grill which features specially designed hexagonal openings which allow three times more sound to reach the microphone than its predecessors.
- At the top of the device is a state-of-the-art, free-floating microphone which is decoupled from the devices housing. The decoupled microphone guarantees that almost no background noise, including touch, click, air, or structure-borne noise, is recorded. Similar technology is used in top end recording studios where sound distortion must be eliminated to produce the desired results.
- The incorporation of this technology into the SpeechMike Premium Touch guarantees outstanding speech recognition results.
- The SpeechMike Premium Touch is ergonomically shaped to fit perfectly into the hand, whilst reducing unintentional pressing of buttons. The SMP 3700 is a push button design and includes a command button on the back of the device.