Capture conversations with Philips Pocket Memo Voice Recorder DPM-8000. With its easy-to-use features, you’ll make great quality recordings.
- DPM 8000 digital dictation recorder
- ACC-8120 docking station
- 16 GB SD card
- ACC-8100 rechargeable battery
- USB – micro USB 2.0 cable
- Leather pouch
- LFH-4412 SpeechExec Pro Dictation software – Two Year Licence
- User Manual
- Large, high resolution colour display for crisp images at first glance so you don’t have to strain your eyes, and a clear user interface which facilitates efficient navigation and operation;
- A robust high quality stainless steel casing built for durability and longevity;
- The “Classic Mode” which will appeal to those from the “old school” – if analogue was your thing and you still yearn for the simplicity of tapes but can’t beat the flexibility of digital, switch the recorder into Classic Mode. This mode gives you the look and feel of using analogue via a familiar interface, while still accessing all the advantages of digital;
- Comes with a docking station for fast and effective audio download and SpeechExec workflow software for efficient data management;
- Ergonomic slide switch for easy, single-handed operation, file encryption and device PIN lock for high data security;
- Recording time (4 GB memory card): 700 hours (SP), 350 hours (QP), 50 hours (MP3), 27 hours (PCM Voice), 13 hours (PCM Stereo); and
- Records in DSS, DSS Pro (Digital Speech Standard), MP3 and PCM.