A conference microphone which delivers brilliant sound quality, perfectly complementing your digital conference recording system, for a well-rounded and functional set-up.
The LFH-9172 conference microphone boasts cutting-edge technology but is surprisingly easy to use, with fast and easy setup for hassle-free installation, no need for a microphone stand, wire storage and length adaptation built into the base, and sound pick-up from a 360° radius for a perfect recording experience.
- Design: Boundary Layer Microphone
- Type: Electret condenser microphone
- Audio plug: 3.5mm
- Audio jack (for cascading): 3.5mm
- Cable length: 2m
- Output impedance: approx. 2.2 kOhm @ 1 kHz
- Frequency response: 30 – 18.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -38 dBV
- Phantom supply voltage: 1.5 – 5 V/ 0.5mA
- What’s Included
- LFH-9172 conference microphone
- Adapter plug (3.5mm to 2.5mm)
- Adapter plug (analog)
For more information click on Philips LFH-9172 conference microphone spec sheet.