Philips Pocket Memo Voice Recorder DPM-6000
Philips Entry Level DPM6000 Series features two microphones for superb audio quality, robust stainless steel casing, and power saving capacity - a sturdy, no fuss dictaphone for everyday use.
- Robust stainless steel casing for extra durability - The asymmetrical and ergonomic shape fits perfectly into your hand. Its slim and lightweight design maximizes comfort, even when working over longer periods of time. The brushed stainless steel creates a robust and highly durable protective shell around the device.
- SpeechExec workflow software for efficient data management - The SpeechExec software organizes the workflow of dictation files and resulting documents between author and transcriptionist, and allows you to monitor the status of your work.
- Large color display and clear user interface for easy, intuitive operation - The large full-color display offers sharp images, making it easier to see everything at first glance. The clear user interface is optimized for easy, intuitive operation.
Other Features Include:
- Light sensor and Li-ion battery for extended use - The high-capacity Li-ion battery can be easily charged through a standard micro USB jack. The integrated light sensor guarantees extended battery life. The smart technology adjusts the brightness of the display, ensuring that your recorder will always be ready to work when you are.
- Priority setting for getting urgent jobs processed first - With the included priority setting option, urgent recordings can be processed first. This makes sure important recordings are not overseen and helps you and your transcriptionists manage your workloads better.
- High recording quality in DSS and MP3 format - The DSS format was developed for use in digital voice recorders, allowing a high compression ratio with little loss of quality. The DSS format also allows you to store additional information in the file header, which facilitates the organization and the transcription of dictation files. The MP3 format is the common audio format for consumer audio storage, as well as a de facto standard encoding for the transfer and playback of music on digital audio players.
- Optional docking station and foot pedal for hands-free dictation and transcription even without a computer - The stable and practical docking station provides speedy charging and automatic transfer of your recordings to your computer. With the optional foot pedal connected, the docking station even enables hands-free recording and transcription without a computer.
- SpeechExec Standard dictation software,
- SD card,
- rechargeable battery,
- usb cable,
- leather pouch and
- user manual.
Your shopping cart is empty.
$16.50 flat rate Australia wide unless otherwise specified or
Collect your order from our office in Kenmore, QLD, and reduce your shipping cost to $0
International shipping Please place your order or contact us for cost of shipping.