The transcription software of choice for Pacific Transcription typists – reads most common audio formats.
Click here to view Express Scribe’s List “Which Audio and Video File Formats can Express Scribe Load?”
- Variable speed playback (constant pitch),
- Supports audio and video playback,
- Plays most formats including encrypted dictation files (see supported file formats list),
- Supports professional USB foot pedals to control playback (see supported professional foot pedal controllers list)
- Uses ‘hotkeys’ to control playback when transcribing into other software (e.g., Word),
- Dock both analog and digital portable voice recorders to load recordings,
- Works with Microsoft Word and all major word-processors,
- Automatically receives and loads files by internet (FTP), email or over a local computer network,
- Automatically sends typing to those who dictated the work,
- Works with speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking to automatically convert speech to text,
- Works with FastFox text expander for entering medical/legal phrases and common phrases with keyboard shortcuts.
Looking for a foot pedal to use with Express Scribe Pro Transcription software?
The following foot pedals will work with Express Scribe Pro –