Whether you are conducting one-on-one interviews, telephone interviews or large focus group discussions, Pacific Transcription is able to provide you with fast, professional and cost effective research transcription services.
For tips on what to keep in mind when considering transcription services, please visit our blog.
Free your time for the analysis!
Pacific Transcription works with over 200 researchers across Australia at almost all universities. Fields of research include Business, Economics, Law, Social Science, Agriculture, Health and Education to name a few.
- With fixed pricing (per minute of recorded audio) you can effectively plan your grant application and budget.
- Highest standards of confidentiality and website security ensure we meet ethics board approval.
- Research transcripts can be formatted for straightforward importing into research analysis software such as NVivo.
- The university or research institution is able to be invoiced directly and discounts are available for postgraduate students and not-for-profits.
- Digital recording equipment can be provided for hire or purchase and assistance in all aspects of recording is available.
Pacific Transcription works with researchers on small and large projects of varying complexity and difficulty, including lengthy focus groups, interviews involving heavy accents, and recordings with dense medical terminology such as doctor interviews. Referrals are available upon request.
As a proud recipient of ISO 9001 certification, an internationally recognised quality management standard, we demonstrate our commitment to continually improving the delivery of quality services and products to our clients.
Have a Query?
Our Clients Include
Pacific Transcription works with universities, governmental and private research companies across Australia, as well as international research bodies.
Some of the institutions we work with include:
University of Queensland
Australian Institute of Family Studies
University of Melbourne
Institute of Sustainable Futures (UTas)
National Trauma Research Institute
TNS Social Research
Pacific Transcription adheres to the Australian Privacy Principles and international equivalents and conforms with university contractor agreements.
SSL encryption for all audio and documents sent via client login.
Our standard turnaround is chosen by the majority of our research clients. Turnaround time does depend upon volume and complexity and can increase during peak periods.
We also offer express transcription services including sameday/overnight, 24 hour and 48 hour turnaround times.
Volume discounts for uploads greater than 20 audio hours are available for those with flexible turnaround.