Philips Pocket Memo Voice Recorder DPM-8000
Philips' new generation of professional voice recorders, the DPM8000 Digital Pocket Memo Voice Recorders are packed full of user-friendly functions you've come to expect from premier Philips products, with some added extras which will pleasantly surprise you.
Replacing the highly respected and multi-award winning LFH9600 digital voice recorder, Philips has incorporated a number of innovative and exciting changes into the DPM8000 series design, including the addition of "3D Mic technology" and a built-in motion sensor for automatic microphone selection.
3D Mic technology fully utilises the two inbuilt microphones to the best of their ability – an omnidirectional mic to capture 360 degrees of sound, and a unidirectional mic for best results in voice recording and speech recognition. This makes the voice recorder exceptional at recording the single voice, and so much more versatile and effective when using the recorder to record multiple voices, such as during meetings.
The built-in motion sensor is a creative and clever way to enhance the usefulness of the two different microphones, for an incredibly user-friendly and efficient recording experience. When the device is placed on a desk or held in the hand it senses and selects the appropriate microphone for that recording situation. When the device is idle it automatically switches to standby mode, saving power. When the DPM is moved or picked up again, it's ready to record in seconds.
Other features of the new DPM 8000 series include:
- Large, high resolution colour display for crisp images at first glance so you don't have to strain your eyes, and a clear user interface which facilitates efficient navigation and operation;
- A robust high quality stainless steel casing built for durability and longevity;
- The "Classic Mode" which will appeal to those from the "old school" – if analogue was your thing and you still yearn for the simplicity of tapes but can't beat the flexibility of digital, switch the recorder into Classic Mode. This mode gives you the look and feel of using analogue via a familiar interface, while still accessing all the advantages of digital;
- Comes with a docking station for fast and effective audio download and SpeechExec workflow software for efficient data management;
- Ergonomic slide switch for easy, single-handed operation, file encryption and device PIN lock for high data security;
- Recording time (4 GB memory card): 700 hours (SP), 350 hours (QP), 50 hours (MP3), 27 hours (PCM Voice), 13 hours (PCM Stereo); and
- Records in DSS, DSS Pro (Digital Speech Standard), MP3 and PCM.
- Pocket Memo digital dictation recorder
- Docking station
- 4GB Memory card
- Rechargeable battery
- USB - micro USB 2.0 cable
- SpeechExec Professional Dictation software in a DVD
- User Manual
- Philips LFH7277 Digital Transcription Kit
- Philips LFH2210 foot pedal for hands free dictation
- Philips LFH2330 4-pedal foot switch for transcription
- Philips rechargeable Li-ion battery ACC8100
- Docking Station for DPM 8000 Series
- Philips SDHC memory card LFH9004
- Philips tie clip microphone LFH9173
- Philips Conference microphone LFH9172
- Philips carry case for DPM8000 series
Need more info?
Click here to view a handy chart comparing the DPM 8000 with its professional dictaphone counterparts.
Click here for a downloadable leaflet highlighting more features of the DPM 8000 series.
Read our blog article "My Brand New Philips DPM8000 Dictaphone Has Arrived!"
Your shopping cart is empty.
$16.50 flat rate Australia wide unless otherwise specified or
Collect your order from our office in Kenmore, QLD, and reduce your shipping cost to $0
International shipping Please place your order or contact us for cost of shipping.