Philips DPM-8900 Conference Recorder
Designed to record meetings, the Philips DPM-8900 conference recorder kit is an easy-to-use solution that provides excellent sound quality for all your recording needs.
The Philips DPM-8900 is a comprehensive conference recording package which combines the best and latest of the Philips DPM recorder range with their exceptional LFH-9172 boundary layer microphones.
The microphones have expandable cords, and cope well in challenging recording environments, including large rooms, irregular-shaped rooms, background noise, and many speakers (voices).
Easily extend the recording range of your Pocket Memo meeting recorder by simply connecting up to six meeting microphones.
The conference kit includes a remote control, docking station for the recorder, and Philips premier dictation software, SpeechExec Pro Dictate. This software enables easy transfer of the audio to your transcriptionist. The recorder, microphones and accessories fit snugly and safely in the strong metal carry case, included.
Key DPM-8900 Features Include:
- Out-of-the-box usability
- Quick, easy and convenient to set up
- High recording quality in DSS, PCM and MP3 formats
- Innovative conference microphones with 360 degree sound pick up for optimal recording (includes 4 x LFH-9172 conference microphones)
- Automatic file download via USB for quick transcription
- Ability to easily extend the recording range by connecting up to six meeting microphones
- 4 x boundary layer microphones (LFH-9172)
- USB docking station (ACC-8120)
- Pocket memo meeting recorder (DPM-8900)
- Rechargeable battery (ACC-8100)
- Remote control
- USB cable
- Splitter cable
- SpeechExec Pro Dictate software
- 2GB SD card
- Elegant metal carry case
- User manual
- Leather pouch
Your shopping cart is empty.
$16.50 flat rate Australia wide unless otherwise specified or
Collect your order from our office in Kenmore, QLD, and reduce your shipping cost to $0
International shipping Please place your order or contact us for cost of shipping.