NVivo 11 Starter for Windows Student Licence 12 Months
NVivo is a qualitative research analysis program used by hundreds of thousands of researchers worldwide.
Recently QSR released NVivo 11 Starter for Windows, enabling powerful analysis of text based data -
- Import and analyse text
- Theme, case and in-vivo coding
- Review coding with coding stripes and highlights
- Text search, word frequency and coding queries
- Charts, word clouds, word trees, explore and comparison diagrams
- Import articles from reference management software
- Import from note-taking software
- Import notes directly from Evernote
- Memos and annotations
Pacific Transcription is an authorised reseller of NVivo.
Find out more about synchronised transcription for NVivo and the other NVivo compatible formatting offered by Pacific Transcription.
NOTE: As there is no hardware with this product, please ensure when placing your order via our online shop you tick the "pick up only" shipping option so that you are not charged any freight.
We will issue you an electronic tax invoice once payment has been received. We will also email you secure information on how to access your NVivo licence. Please note that you need an internet connection to be able to access your NVivo purchase.
Your shopping cart is empty.
$16.50 flat rate Australia wide unless otherwise specified or
Collect your order from our office in Kenmore, QLD, and reduce your shipping cost to $0
International shipping Please place your order or contact us for cost of shipping.