Dragon For Mac Medical 5
With Dragon for Mac Medical, version 5, it's now easier to capture your patient's story—with richer detail and greater accuracy—in EHR or other applications.
Dragon for Mac Medical, version 5, is a flexible speech recognition solution that enables the clinician to capture comprehensive clinical documentation into the EHR—quickly and accurately—to improve clinical documentation and productivity. Supports OS X Mavericks, OS X Yosemite or OS X El Capitan.
Six Top Reasons to Use Dragon For Mac Medical:
- Improve clinical documentation by voice
- Specialized medical vocabulary
- Dictate directly into the EHR
- Streamline medical transcription
- Freedom and flexibility
- Secure patient information
Spend more time with patients.
With the ability to dictate up to 3x faster than typing with up to 99% accuracy, capture detailed, high-quality medical record notes faster than ever before.
Speak your patient’s story.
Designed with a specialized medical language model and built-in medical vocabulary covering more than 90 specialties and subspecialties, you can count on outstanding dictation accuracy from the first use.
Built for the way clinicians work.
Whether note-taking in an EHR, sending email, creating custom word lists and voice shortcuts for inserting frequently used text, you can dictate, edit and control your Mac – all by voice
Transcription of recordings under your control.
With powerful transcription features, on-the-go clinicians have the convenience and flexibility to capture detailed medical notes—anywhere, anytime—for later transcription.
Speak freely and with flexibility.
No matter which device you use—a wireless mic in your office, your Mac’s built-in mic or a digital voice recorder—capture rich, detailed clinical narrative using whichever audio source best suits your needs.
Secure patient information.
Supports HIPAA patient confidentiality guidelines, a critical requirement for any clinician concerned with patient confidentiality.
Built with a specialized medical vocabulary covering more than 90 medical specialties, Dragon for Mac Medical provides a more efficient way to accurately dictate medical record notes directly into EHR or other applications—all by voice.
- RAM: 4GB, 8GB+ recommended
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or faster processor - Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 recommended
- Free hard disk space: 8GB
- Supported Operating Systems: Supported operating systems: OS X Mavericks (10.9), OS X Yosemite (10.10) or OS X El Capitan (10.11)
- USB 2.0/3.0 port for product installation
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process) and access to online help
- Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone.
NOTE: Some older devices are no longer supported. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
Your shopping cart is empty.
$16.50 flat rate Australia wide unless otherwise specified or
Collect your order from our office in Kenmore, QLD, and reduce your shipping cost to $0
International shipping Please place your order or contact us for cost of shipping.