Philips LFH-7277 Digital Transcription Kit
Transcription is easy with the Philips LFH-7277 Professional Transcription Kit, packed full of handy functions and ergonomic accessories designed to make your jobs more manageable.
This is a digital transcription kit designed specifically with the professional in mind, incorporating SpeechExec Pro workflow software for seamless and efficient data management, ergonomic foot pedal for convenient playback control, and priority settings for getting urgent recordings processed first. Philips LFH-7277 digital transcription kit - the transcription solution you've been looking for.
- Reliable ergonomic accessories – a comfortable combination of a fully functional slim design foot pedal with a sturdy set of lightweight, under-the-chin style stereo headphones
- Enhance your productivity – SpeechExec Pro Transcribe includes easy-to-use list-sorting and specific search options including filter by user-definable criteria, making file organisation and quick overview of dictation files easy, fast and efficient
- Superior functionality – a priority-setting option is included so urgent recordings can be prioritised, guaranteeing that important dictation files are identified at a glance, processed and delivered first
- Efficient data management – The LFH-7277 comes with Philips SpeechExec Pro software for efficient data management, allowing seamless and flexible integration of dictation, transcription and voice recognition in a single application, and allowing you to monitor the status of your work at any time.
- Seamless integration – the LFH-7277 digital transcription kit can be seamlessly and easily integrated into existing Philips digital dictation solutions, and directly interfaces with Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software, guaranteeing superb audio quality, high recognition accuracy and easy hardware administration
- System Requirements – RAM Memory (2GB recommended); Operating System (Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP); Free USB port; Processor (Pentium IV 1GHz recommended); Hard disk space (100MB for SpeechExec, 850MB for Microsoft.NET 4); Headphone output or speakers; Graphics card (DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended; Sound device (Windows-compatible sound device)
Your shopping cart is empty.
$16.50 flat rate Australia wide unless otherwise specified or
Collect your order from our office in Kenmore, QLD, and reduce your shipping cost to $0
International shipping Please place your order or contact us for cost of shipping.